Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Uh Oh! It's A Pantry Raid!


Have you ever found yourself staring into the abyss that is your cupboards, or pantry?  Your boyfriend walks in and you're just staring, he asks "are you memorizing what we have?" you reply, "I'm making dinner", he responds "making dinner looks a lot like "reading dinner"", you storm off, only to come back and stare in the pantry, you're grocery shopping tomorrow, but what do you make today?!






I'd like to add a new interactive feature to the blog...let me know what's in your pantry, on those nights when your brain is tired from work, friends, family and you're at a total loss as to how to answer that age old question "what's for dinner?"  I'll send you some ideas, I promise to keep the recipes simple, and I'll give you a couple options, so you can pick and choose.

Sure I know there's an App for this, but sometimes human interaction is nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment